Eric Krogman, Owner
Eric has been a law enforcement officer for over two decades. During that time he has served in many different capacities including motor patrol, Emergency Response Team member, police scuba diver, field training officer, crime prevention officer, Crime Free Multi-Housing Coordinator and member of the FOP Lodge 73 Honor Guard. He is an honor graduate of both the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy and the Southwest Indiana Law Enforcement Academy. Eric also attended Murray State University. He is certified Crime Prevention specialist via the American Crime Prevention Institute (ACPI) in Louisville, KY as well as a certified Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Specialist through the ACPI. Eric completed his advanced CPTED training with instructor Art Hushen and obtained his CPTED Professional Designation through the National Institute of Crime Prevention in Greenville, SC at the Hubbel Lighting Institute. Eric was certified as a Crime Free Multi-Housing trainer in San Diego, California in 2011 by the International Crime Free Association.
Eric's certifications and awards include:
- 23 years as a Merit Award winning Evansville/Mount Vernon/Warrick Co. Police Officer
- Certified Specialist in Basic and Advanced C.P.T.E.D. with Professional Designation through the American Crime Prevention Institute (ACPI) and Art Hushen with the National Institute of Crime Prevention
- Certified Indiana School Safety Specialist
- Certified Crime Free Multi-Housing Coordinator
- Indiana Law Enforcement Academy Certified Instructor
- ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) Certified Instructor
- 2009 Crime Prevention Officer of the Year, multiple Officer of the Month recipient
- Former Field Training Officer (FTO) for both the EPD & WCSO
- Certifications in S.W.A.T., Crisis Intervention (CIT), and more
- Former Warrick Co. Dive Team police scuba diver
- Certified Intoxilizer Operator
- EPD Mobile Field Force Team Member
Eric is married with three children and loves spending time with his family whether it’s with the kids and their sporting events including basketball, football, softball, track or gymnastics or just hanging out. In his spare time Eric loves to hunt (deer, turkey & waterfowl) and fish (fresh & saltwater) and all three kids go hunting and fishing with him as well.